Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dragon Boy Suede

Over the past year I have become enamored with the voice and lifestyle of one, Howard Kremer aka Dragon Boy Suede. Listening to "Who Charted?" every week has changed my outlook completely. Never did I realize that listening to Howard and Kulap get to know their guest through the paradigm of the pop charts would have such a profound effect on me. I originally came for the guests, comedy heavy hitters such as Paul F. Tompkins, Doug Benson, and Marc Maron drew me in almost immediately, but I stayed for Howard.


While I spend about 30 hours a week listening to podcasts. I look forward to Wednesdays the most because I know I'm going to hear the music chart theme, one of Howard's quizzes (red fu / sky blue or the Puss n' Boots quiz), and possible Howard's campaign speech to run Ohio. I've learned how to make a podtail (Gatorade and Red Bull) and not to mess with nachos because they might be fully loaded. So much useful information.

In this time I've learned many important lessons. First thing to remember: Have a Summah!

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting article Ethan. The video was great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this group before. I will promise to listen. God bless your future professors. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete